Manufacturers Of Indicating Valve & Flange Covers Since 1948
Available in two materials, our universal design in 21 sizes will fit 95% of all valves in use today—from the smallest up to those 45 inches high and 80 inches in circumference. Sizes are available to fit the other 5% as well.
See instructions by clicking on our ORDERING DETAILS button. Specify valve MANUFACTURER and MODEL/FIGURE number along with the size for each valve.
Available in two materials are two types of flange covers, both available for all ASA sizes from ½-inch up. Type 1 is for welded and back-welded joints where leakage is likely only between flanges. Type 2 is for screw-on joints where leakage is possible between pipe and flange as well as between flanges.
MILSHEFF SPRAY-STOPS COVERS can be supplied for many special applications such as pumps, expansion joints, or for protection for instruments and other equipment in exposed or hazardous locations.
On such special orders, please call us direct.
MILSHEFF COVERS are also available for screw-pipe fittings, for UNIONS, ELBOWS, AND TEES. Please see ordering details.